It took me almost 4 years to get around to filling this one out. Hope you will try it much sooner. I like reading these "About Me" surveys more than writing them.
1) Are you currently in a serious relationship? Does my computer count?
2) What was your dream growing up? I was as fickle with future jobs as with boys. I remember wanting to be a teacher, a psychiatrist until I found out medical school was involved, psychologist thereafter, a lawyer, an interpreter to the UN, and I'm sure there were more.
3) What talent do you wish you had? I wish I knew how to repair things. House and/or car. I already have a talent for breaking things.
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Probably ice tea.
5) Favorite vegetable? I really like vegetables, so that's difficult. I eat a lot of potatoes and broccoli.
6) What was the last book you read? I'm reading three now. The last book I finished was Robin Cook's "Intervention."
7) What zodiac sign are you? Libra
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? My ears were pierced, but only one hole remains. Working with small children, I quit wearing my beloved long dangling earrings for too long.
9) Worst Habit? I'm a world class procrastinator.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? If I knew you or had passed your disabled vehicle. The last lady hitchhiker I picked up was a little crazy.
11) What is your favorite sport? The real football, what Americans call soccer.
12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude? I tend toward optimistic, but can be cynical.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? We would have already started chatting so we'd continue to talk. Since I'm slightly claustrophobic, we might even sing.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? Both the loss of my marriage and my house burning were huge changes to me present and future.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you. I arrived at the hospital with my newborn in the car both times I gave birth. One was born in the doctor's office and one in the car.
16) Do you have any pets? Not right now. As soon as I move and settle into my next house, we'll get two cats and later 2 dogs.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I'd be appalled, probably not dressed in the way I'd like you to see and the house would probably be a mess. That's the way things usually happen. No one ever drops in just after you've finished cleaning, do they?
18) What was your first impression of me? I've had this in my saved list since 2009. It says "Step's survey." I can't remember who sent it to me.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Cute
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Until I got so fat, I'd have said I'd like to be taller, at least 5'6". Now I'd like to magically take off 150 lb. Of course, no one would recognize me that skinny.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Definitely conscience. I try never to even by silence encourage crimes.
22) What color eyes do you have? haze
23) Bottle or can soda? I'll drink it any way you offer.
24) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Pay for repairs on my house.
25) What's your favorite place to hang at? My living room
26) Do you believe in ghosts? Maybe. My cousin said her mother appeared to each of her 3 children with a personal message after she died. She was truly a saint, so I'd like to think she could have done it.
27) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Read. I keep a book by the computer for when I have a spare minute, one in the car for when I'm waiting somewhere, one in my bathroom and one on my nightstand. Most days I read from at least 3 of them.
28) Do you swear a lot? No, I have a good enough vocabulary not to need it.
29) Biggest pet peeve? I have so many. My Internet pet peeve is how people spread false information. Even when they learn it is false, there are some who continue to spread it anyway.
30) In one word, how would you describe yourself? complicated
31) Do you believe in/appreciate romance? Yes, I've seen it. My aunt and uncle have been married over 65 years and still have an obviously romantic relationship. I've just never had it for long.
32) Do you believe in God? Yes, and He believes in me, too.